Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Praying With My Saints

This week, I am praying fervently and striving to do more acts of penance for a special intention. It’s a very special intention, and I was thinking about which saint might be a patron of the cause for which I’m praying. Several came to mind.

But then, as I was praying in my chapel the other day, I had to laugh at myself. I have a veritable army of saints and angels to whom I pray daily, asking for their help and intercession in all I do! Why wouldn’t they all be willing to help me in this special intention?!

I did add a couple more names to the list of those saints from whom I am requesting intercession, though. The more the merrier, as they say!

If you are so moved, please pray for this special intention, too. God will know which one you mean.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me.



No comments:

Post a Comment