Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I Talk Too Much

Yes, I talk too much. And that really is difficult to do when you see as few people as I do!

By “talk” I include “write”, as well – I use too many words. I give verbal answers that are too long, I write too many emails, and I spend too much time agonizing over word choice on blog posts.

You know you talk too much when your husband walks away in the middle of your sentence.

You know you talk too much when someone actually tells you that! For instance, the person asks you a question, you ramble on with your answer, and then the person says, “Okay…that was more than I needed to know.”

After watching the video about St. Sharbel that I posted the other day, and after reading a bit about him, I have determined that I should try to say less. It can only be for the best!


Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment