Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Too Busy

I have suddenly become way too busy. 

One part of that "busy-ness" is very gratifying to me, though: I am working on a set of altar paraments for a parish in Alaska. This involves constructing a cover for the altar onto which the various antependia can be mounted; sewing the antependia and matching tabernacle veils; and providing linen cloths for the altar and credence table as well. 

In addition, it's a kind of a "rush job", as the parish would really like to have everything by the end of the month. The problem with that was that I had to order the materials, and some of them arrive more quickly than others.

It's a big job, but I really enjoy this work!

However, the crunch is on, and I am devoting most of my spare moments to the project. I will not be posting here for several days, at least, I think. 

But in the meantime, here are some more pretty pictures of our rugged Eastern Oregon winter:





No comments:

Post a Comment