Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Holy Week at My Favorite Place

Well, not all of Holy Week will be spent at my favorite place. I'll be leaving home on Wednesday (tomorrow, as I write this), to spend the remaining days in that little piece of Heaven on earth where the extraordinary form of the Mass reigns supreme. We'll be singing Tenebrae, too, which is something I really look forward to. 

Here are some "spring" pictures for you to enjoy. We've had such nice weather recently, and there is nothing like a huge expanse of blue sky with snow-capped mountains against it to bring to my heart a renewed love for God's creation! Gray skies with interesting cloud formations can do the same. 

I hope you all have a truly holy Holy Week, and a Paschal celebration filled with reverence and awe.











Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment